I’m leaving for our nation’s capital this arvo, and heading along to the Sevens tomorrow – should be fun – stay tuned for a report and some photos. Any advice on pacing oneself beer-wise and dealing with over enthusiastic Wellington-ites gratefully accepted…
– Telecom Virtual Rugby – I’m ‘richirvine73’ if you’d like to play along. I’m really crap, honest, and usually forget to make picks at some stage of the season
– David Boon, Australian legend – the walrus-like great man explained
– B3ta Sick Joke Book – Rob Manuel and those clever B3ta bastards got the Internet to write a book for them. Then they got it published. Now they’re giving it away for nix!
– 20 Greatest Guitar Solo videos – I like George’s little guitar line in ‘And Your Bird Can Sing’ from Revolver, but that’s just me. Although if you’re after, for proper legs-apart, lean-back, guitar-god solo action, you can’t really go past Jimmy Page or Slash. You can take the boy out of Hamilton etc etc
– I’m Like A Chocoholic, But For Booze! – Heh
– I want to live here – it looks like the Future