Ball by Ball commentary
Watching cricket on the Internet is water torture, but if you’re at work or worse, there’s loads of options
– BBC Live Coverage – seem to be taking a leaf out of the Guardian’s approach
– CricInfo Live Scores – the original and still the best, the have all the details and quick links to live stats
– Guardian Live coverage – some witty chaps do this, but beware of moaning about being the only one left in the office while everyone else is at the pub
– Beige Brigade BYC podcast
– Dropkicks – when they’re not busy making shit up (!)
– Guardian World Cup Show – if it’s as good as their football one, this will be great
– Lots of audio at CricInfo and The Times also
– World Cup Wallchart – start a sweepstake and win all your workmates’ cash!
– CricInfo mobile service – if your phone can surf the web, point it to CricInfo – really good for meetings and that
– If Shane Warne does anything stupid, it’ll probably come out here
Finally – apparently this World Cup will be a Bermuda triangle for productivity. Ahem.